Consular Affairs Training
SATC has developed unique Tailor-Made courses especially for the Embassy, Consulate, Diplomatic Office, and Ambassador Residences worldwide. The courses are meant to enhance the overall functioning of a consulate by training a selected group of its staff members. A tailor-made training program is designed to meet specific needs identified by the requesting organisation. The duration of training courses varies between one and three weeks.
SATC is keen to engage and support Consulates in their fiscal oversight role in ensuring that there is accurate integration between human resource development and strategic and operational planning functions. We look at the Functional training for the staff of various consulates in South Africa.
Our proposals seeks to address training requirements through a consulting service. The service offered is envisaged to span a period of no less than a year (in divisional segments). The potential specific services on offer are listed in the next section below. The section thereafter outlines our general methodological approach, designed for flexibility to meet the specific needs of each unique situation.
The following training services are on offer:
- International Relations
- Foreign Policy
- Ambassador International Communication Skills
- Multicultural Etiquette and International Protocol
- Mastery of Conversation
- Understanding VIP, Head of State and Royalty expectations
- Mobile Phones and Email Etiquette
- Telephone Protocol and answering techniques
- Concierge skills
- Mastery of Manners
- Information Technologies Infrastructure and Principles of Use
- Diplomatic Correspondence
- Diplomatic Protocol
- Negotiation Techniques
- Presentation and Communication Skills
- Report Writing and Minute taking
- Intercultural Communication
- Public Speaking
- Media Liason
- Event Management
- Advance Driving
- Defensive Driving
- Etiquette Management
- Diplomat’s Children Security awareness
- Refresher course for security officers
- Diplomats security awareness
- Diplomat wive’s etiquette training
- Team Building
- Crisis Management
- Accounts & Finance Management
- Legislative Drafting
- IT Security Awareness
- Human Resource Planning & Development;
- Public Financial Expenditure Management;
- Office Technologies and Internet Applications
- English Speaking and Writing Skills
Our expertise in programme design, course development, learner support systems, great spread of institutional collaborations and focus on lifelong empowerment and capacitating, makes us well suited to making excellent contributions to your Government.
We have talented practical/experiential Trainers handpicked from our unparalleled continent-wide resource of expert practitioners and consultants who will guarantee you an unforgettable learning experience hence driving results and productivity with measurable results.
Our prices are highly competitive and compare well with our competitors. (Price variations are influenced by the amount of delegates, accommodation, travel, venue etc, if requested). We will do our utmost best to give you a quotation to accommodate your price range.
We adopt a four-phase approach, with flexibility contingent on a clear brief from a client. A memorandum of understanding is established in consultation with our client prior to project commencement. A brief outline of our approach follows.
Evaluation and Monitoring
Evaluation and monitoring will be carried out on an on-going basis, and in line with the milestones that will have been set out. It is in this phase that project scope adjustments may be necessary, based on findings on the ground.
Contact us for a quotation.