Computers are commonplace in businesses worldwide. Data stored in storage media disks are becoming the primary storage of important data. Failure of such storage media can affect organisations seriously. This practical oriented course is designed to handle the ever-increasing data needs of modern organizations by providing individuals with skills to retrieve data otherwise lost in the failure of the hardware.
This course emphasizes the need for effective management of IT capabilities which will help organizations ensure the integrity and security of data. The course covers benefits and use of the new features for managing change, diagnosing and recovering from problems, ensuring high availability, strengthening security, and improving performance.
More so this course provides a comprehensive understanding of ethical hacking and network security to meet the standards of skilled security professionals. Delegates will have a comprehensive understanding of the technology, the threats, the exploits, and the defence techniques along with hands-on experience in evaluating and attacking IT technology.
- Provide the essential introduction to the key ideas, techniques and issues that are at the heart of professional security management today.
- Provides unique insights and comprehensive coverage of the role, resources, and skills that are central to providing effective security management within an organization.
- Provide participants with an introduction to the criminological and sociological study of crime on the internet (‘cybercrime’).
- Instill and equip participants with the knowledge of business impact analysis, risk analysis, testing and exercising and keeping Business Continuity (BC) and Disaster Recovery (DR).
- Exposed delegates to the science of testing their computers and network for security vulnerabilities.
- Exposed delegates to the concepts and techniques of managing information technology (IT) infrastructure, development, and operations.
- Equip participants with the competencies (knowledge, values, and skills) to interpret the importance of corporate governance in the contemporary business environment and in Africa.
- Design database and implement the designs on a relational database management system.
- Develop participants’ skills in planning, monitoring and evaluating information systems projects.
- Provide participants with an introduction to e-business strategy and the development and architecture of e business solutions and their components.