This workshop provides a comprehensive introduction to Corporate Governance and Information Technology governance. Global best practice standards, frameworks and tools will be explained and delegates will learn how to select and implement the appropriate IT governance tools to meet the needs of their organisation. This workshop is non-technical in nature, providing business and IT management with a clear understanding of the why, what, and how of IT Governance. This interactive, intensive workshop demands high levels of participation in a number of practical exercises, case studies, self-assessments and culminates in team presentations of real-world IT governance project plans.
- Setting the Scene for IT Governance
- ISO38500: Corporate Governance of Information Technology
- Mapping IT Governance Standards And Frameworks
- COBIT and Its Role in IT Governance
- IT Governance Projects: Making It Happen
- Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) Application Solution