Value for Money and Performance Auditing in the Public Sector
What will you learn in this Workshop?
- What are the concept, purpose and benefit of performance audits?
- What are the practical aspects and challenges in the work of performance auditors?
- How to plan, prepare and organise performance audits
- How to define the scope and design of a performance audit
- What is the methodology for undertaking performance audits?
- How can performance auditing be used in the state administration, governmental agencies or international organisations?
- How to use control measures
- What is the best way to make use of audit findings?
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Risk and treasury management personnel’s
- Heads of departments
- Auditors/compliance managers
- CFO`S and CES`
- Chief Directors and Deputy Chief Directors
- Directors, Deputy and Assistant Directors
- Senior Accountants and Accountants
- Project Managers Financial Controllers
- Chief Internal Auditors & Internal auditors