Fraud & Corruption: Money Laundering, Auditing & Risk Management Strategies in the Public Sector
- Participating Delegates will have a clear demonstrable understanding of:
- To gain the necessary skills and knowledge about the responsibilities relating to the integrity of their entity’s financial statements and financial reporting process, systems of internal accounting and financial controls and their legal and regulatory compliance.
- Understand the role of contemporary internal audit function
- Understand risk and risk management process
- Highlight the importance of transparency governance as a vehicle of promoting social-economic development.
- Establish systems to enhance transparency governance, fraud curbing and anti-corruption.
- Develop understanding of governance, fraud and corruption in organisations.
- Understanding Financial Crimes
- Implementing Fraud Prevention Plans
- Money Laundering Controls – Reporting Obligations
- Combating Money Laundering
Who should attend?
- MD's and CFO’s
- Financial Managers and Directors
- Forensic Accountants
- Forensic Auditors/ Risk Managers
- Chief Accountants/Internal and External Auditors
- Head of Legal Department
- Procurement Managers / Specialist
- Line Managers/Operations Managers