Cash Flow and Credit Control Management
This course provides managers with an awareness and basic understanding of credit control methods and techniques, and aim to enable managers to be more effective in ensuring their customers meet their commitments to pay regularly and on time.
This course has been specifically designed for delegates who want to sharpen up their cash flow management skills and take steps to create long term growth and efficiency.
- Learn concrete cash management techniques that will enable you to make informed decisions and improve your organisation’s financial efficiency and cash flow.
- Keep on top of your organisation’s financial situation while increasing your own value to the organisation.
- Prepare cash flow statements using the direct and indirect methods
- Use financial ratios to analyse, manage and monitor liquidity
- Identify cash flow drivers and criteria for accurate cash flow forecasting in your organisation
- Perform a comparative analysis of your statement of cash flows
- Use cash flow modelling as a tool to improve the accuracy of your cash requirement predictions
- Apply strategies to improve returns from capital proposals
- Align cash flow forecasts with your existing budgets
- Identify your optimum forecasting period
- Take steps to maximise organisational cash flow
- Understanding credit control and debt collection as part of the revenue management within the organisation
- Explaining the legislative requirements for credit control and debt collection
- Explaining the necessity and the process to develop a credit control and debt collection policy
- Identifying measures and mechanisms to maintain credit control and enhance debt collection
- Determining debt collection costs
- Developing a credit control and debt collection system
Who Should Attend?
This course is particularly relevant for anyone who has a direct interest in ensuring value creation is proactively managed. This may include:
- Financial controllers
- Finance managers
- Business analysts
- Strategy and business planning managers
- Divisional controllers
- Management accountants
- Executive board members.
- Credit Managers
- Collections Managers
- Credit Supervisors
- Credit Controllers
- Credit Assessment Managers
- Credit and Administration Executives
- Credit officers
- Debt Collectors
Event End Date
Protea Hatfield Hotel